10 rules for team work by Meg Whitman (American business executive, she is the president and chief executive officer of Hewlett-Packard)
1. You are not as good as you think you are. But you are probably never as bad as you think you are.
2. Do something you enjoy.
3. Deliver the results whatever you are doing.
4. Codify the lessons learned.
5. Be patient and stick around good people and good things.
6. Build a team and share credit.
7. Be fun to work with.
8. Ask what you don not know or understand.
9. Do not take yourself too seriously.
10. Never ever compromise your integrity.